Different Dimension Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Card of the Week
Elemental HERO Shadow Mist

Side Deck thread!

5 posters

Go down

Side Deck thread! Empty Side Deck thread!

Post by FinalInzektion Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:44 am

One of the most important aspect of dueling, is the side deck. This is what sets apart the good duelist from mediocre ones, and with this I hope to set our members of the academy in the right direction. So below I'll post a list of cards that are good against the current meta. If anyone needs help with other decks, comment here and I'll gladly help!

When building your side deck, try and see what decks your deck does well against, and where it needs a bit of help. The more you use your deck, the clearer it becomes what you'll need help with. The harder the match up, the heavier you should side against that deck. One thing you should look for between your side decks, is cards that can counter multiple tier decks. The more you duel stronger opponents, the more you'll feel like you need a bigger side deck.

To get the best from the side deck, find cards that hurt your opponent without hurting yourself. An example. When I duel against H.A.T, I side deck in Forbidden Graveyard. This card is a solid choice for my Inzektors. I can dump a combo piece into the graveyard, while negating the hands, and Artifacts. Total deck lock down, without hurting my deck the slightest bit.

Tier 1 Decks!

Geargia

Thunder King Rai-Oh, Kaiser Colosseum, Deck Devastation Virus (Specific), Eradicator Epidemic Virus (Specific), Macro Cosmos, Skill Drain, Vanity's Emptiness, Effect Veiler, Maxx "C", Mystical Space Typhoon, Compulsory Escape Device (Specific), Dimensional Prison, Divine Wrath, Dust Tornado, Phoenix Wing Wind Blast, Raigeki Break, Traptrix Trap Hole Nightmare, Void Trap Hole.

H.A.T.

Angel O7, Archlord Kristya, Majesty's Fiend, Vanity's Fiend, Vanity's Ruler, Royal Prison, Soul Drain, D.D. Crow, Skull Meister, Forbidden Graveyard, Debunk, Wiretap.

Tier 2 decks!

Buijin

Dimensional Fissure, Necrovalley, Zombie World, Light-Imprisoning Mirror, Ally of Justice Cycle Reader, D.D. Crow, D.D. Warrior Lady, Lava Golem, Skull Meister, Creature Swap, Prohibition, Soul Release, Swords of Concealing Light, Twister, Debunk.

Mermail

The End of Anubis, Dimensional Fissure, Rivalry of Warlords, Soul Drain, Lava Golem, Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, Skull Meister, Trifortressops, Dark Hole, Mind Control (Specific), Night Beam, Swords of Concealing Light, Cloak and Dagger, Debunk, Mind Crush, Mirror of Oaths, Needle Ceiling, The Transmigration Prophecy.

Madolche

Angel O7, Archlord Kristya, Chaos Hunter, Flying "C", Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer, Majesty's Fiend, The End of Anubis, Vanity's Fiend, Vanity's Ruler, Closed Forest, Dimensional Fissure, Necrovalley, Anti-Spell Fragrance, Imperial Iron Wall, Mistake, Rivalry of Warlords, Soul Drain, Stygian Dirge, Summon Limit, Battle Fader, D.D. Crow, D.D. Warrior Lady, Droll & Lock Bird, Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, Swift Scarecrow, Trifortressops, Prohibition, Twister, Big Burn, Black Horn of Heaven, Crevice Into the Different Dimension, Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell, Dark Smog (Specific), Debunk, Fairy Wind, Full House, Magic Deflector, Mind Crush, Mirror of Oaths, Overworked, Royal Decree, The Transmigration Prophecy, Threatening Roar, Waboku, Wild Tornado, Xyz Universe.

Dragon Rulers

Angel O7, Archlord Kristya, Chaos Hunter, Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo, Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer, Majesty's Fiend, The End of Anubis, Vanity's Fiend, Necrovalley, Vanity's Ruler, Dimensional Fissure, Zombie World, Gozen Match, Imperial Iron Wall, Royal Prison, Soul Drain, Summon Limit, D.D. Crow, D.D. Warrior Lady, Electric Virus, Fencing Fire Ferret, Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, Skull Meister, Trifortressops, Dark Hole, Mind Control (Specific), Soul Release, Xyz Encore, Big Burn, Black Horn of Heaven, Chain Disappearance, Cloak and Dagger, Crevice Into the Different Dimension, Dark Smog (Specific), Debunk, Mind Crush, Needle Ceiling, The Transmigration Prophecy.

Evilswarm

Archlord Kristya, Consecrated Light, Flying "C", Vanity's Fiend, Vanity's Ruler, Rivalry of Warlords, Royal Decree, Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Stygian Dirge, Summon Limit, D.D. Warrior Lady, Electric Virus, Fencing Fire Ferret, Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, Night Beam, Prohibition, Twister, Xyz Encore, Black Horn of Heaven, Cloak and Dagger, Fairy Wind, Full House, Prideful Roar, Seven Tools of the Bandit, Trap Hole, Wild Tornado, Wiretap.

Tier 3 decks!

Infernity
Angel O7, Archlord Kristya, Consecrated Light, Flying "C", Majesty's Fiend, The End of Anubis, Vanity's Fiend, Vanity's Ruler, Dimensional Fissure, Necrovalley, Big Burn, Crevice Into the Different Dimension, Mistake, Royal Decree, Royal Prison, Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Stygian Dirge, Summon Limit,  Battle Fader, D.D. Crow, D.D. Warrior Lady, Droll & Lock Bird, Swift Scarecrow, Dark Hole, Night Beam, Prohibition, Black Horn of Heaven, Chain Disappearance, Cloak and Dagger, Dark Smog (Specific), Debunk, Mind Crush, Seven Tools of the Bandit, The Transmigration Prophecy, Threatening Roar, Trap Hole, Waboku, Wiretap, Xyz Universe.  

Fire Fist
Angel O7, Majesty's Fiend, Anti-Spell Fragrance, Curse of Darkness, Mistake, Royal Decree, Stygian Dirge, Summon Limit. Battle Fader, Fencing Fire Ferret, Swift Scarecrow, Trifortressops, Dark Hole, Mind Control (Specific), Night Beam, Prohibition, Twister, Black Horn of Heaven, Chain Disappearance, Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell, Fairy Wind, Full House, Magic Deflector, Mind Crush, Needle Ceiling, Overworked, Retort, Seven Tools of the Bandit, Threatening Roar, Trap Hole, Waboku, Wild Tornado, Wiretap.

Inzektor
Angel O7, Consecrated Light, Majesty's Fiend, Necrovalley, Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, Battle Fader, D.D. Crow, Fencing Fire Ferret, Neo-Spacian Grand Mole, Skull Meister, Swift Scarecrow, Trifortressops, Dark Hole, Night Beam, Prohibition, Soul Release, Big Burn, Chain Disappearance, Crevice Into the Different Dimension, Dark Smog (Specific), Debunk, Mind Crush, The Transmigration Prophecy, Threatening Roar, Trap Hole, Waboku, Wild Tornado.

Sylvan:
Dimensional Fissure, Soul Drain, Macro Cosmos, Debunk, Deck Devastation Virus.

Lightsworn Archlord Kristya, Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer, Vanity's Fiend, Vanity's Ruler, Dimensional Fissure, Paralyzing Chain, Light-Imprisoning Mirror, D.D. Crow, Soul Release.
FinalInzektion
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Side Deck thread! Empty Re: Side Deck thread!

Post by The Life Less One Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:56 am

My side deck is pretty much this
2 Debunk (Amazing Side deck. Arsenal, Anjelly, Hands and more)
2 D.D. Crow (Again stops a lot of grave plays)
2 Overworked (Madolches, Fire Fist)
2 System Down (Gaygia)
2 Maxx C (Stops a lot of deck in their tracks because they don't want their opponent to get free draws)
2 Veiler (If I haven't main decked it)
2 Light Mirrors (Bujins, Constellars)
2 Shadow Mirrors (Blackwings, Infernity. Only if Veiler isn't in side deck)
1 Royal Prison (Artifacts, Fire Kings, Dark Worlds Mythic Rulers, Hieratic Rulers)

The Life Less One
The Life Less One

Back to top Go down

Post by patrick1324 Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:28 am

oh, my side deck work different way, i like to make side deck depends on my deck's weakness and strength.
patrick1324

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr-Edge777 Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:58 pm

Nice lesson o.o
Mr-Edge777
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickstarz Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:59 am

Nice lesson bro.Very interesting.
Nickstarz

Back to top Go down

Post by FinalInzektion Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:21 pm

I figured this would be pretty helpful to about everyone honestly.  Surprised 
FinalInzektion
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nickstarz Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Welp its helped me.
Nickstarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down